Elevate Medical is the leading mental wellness service provider in Manhattan, New York City. As a pioneer mental wellness center, we are experts in diagnosing and treating various psychiatric conditions such as anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, insomnia, etc. We offer specialized, customizable services focusing on your holistic wellness rather than treating a list of symptoms.
Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
Click on photos below for more information.
- Clinical depression is a debilitating condition that negatively affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. In contrast to normal sadness, clinical depression is persistent sadness and despair that interferes with a person’s ability to experience or anticipate pleasure and significantly interferes with functioning in daily life.
- Are you affected by persistent feelings of anxiousness and despair? Have panic and anxiety attacks taken root into your life? Fret not, you are one of the 40 million people in the United States who suffer from anxiety disorder. Timely treatment is the key to successfully managing mental health issues such as anxiety disorder.
- Restlessness, disturbed sleep, and waking up with exhaustion are all signs of insomnia, and if you find yourself struggling to hit the hay and count the sheep, you are not alone. Elevate medical is a mental wellness service provider in Manhattan, New York City, specializing in diagnosing and treating the root cause of sleep issues like insomnia.
- Anger and stress can lead to frustration, causing anger management issues that can be managed by identifying stressors. Anger management helps people learn steps to stay calm, empowering them to handle tense situations constructively. Anger management reduces the emotional and physical turmoil that anger can cause. Anger management assists you in leading a calm and peaceful life while controlling your reactions and responding in a socially appropriate manner.
- Bipolar disorder is a mental health disorder that leads to unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, concentration, and the ability to function. People who suffer from bipolar disorder experience intense emotional states called mood episodes. Addressing Bipolar disorder with care and compassion can help patients lead fuller and more productive lives.
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a chronic condition that affects millions of children and often continues into adulthood, leading to other mental health issues. ADHD includes persistent problems, such as difficulty sustaining attention, hyperactivity, and impulsive behavior.
- Everyone is forgetful at times, be it misplacing your car keys or forgetting the name of someone you recently met. However, if you’re experiencing frequent episodes of confusion or memory loss, we can help manage mental health issues. Our skilled psychiatric team offers diagnostic evaluations for memory loss. They focus on ruling out underlying causes.
- Though often linked to premenstrual syndrome (PMS), premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is a more extreme condition that affects how you feel, think, and behave. Like PMS, PMDD symptoms generally develop seven to 10 days before your period, when your hormone levels start to fall. In addition to hormones, your serotonin levels also change during your menstrual cycle.
- Postpartum depression is a serious mental health condition that affects one out of every nine new mothers. Women with postpartum depression may struggle to take care of themselves and their new baby.
"What you seek is seeking you."
Become aware of your own Inner Healing Intelligence in the comfort of your own home while our medical provider trained in Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy with Polaris Insight is present to ensure a safe container and to foster your beautiful journey.
If you feel stuck and find that medication or talk therapy is not enough to get you a place of serenity, Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) may be your solution. The medicine is you and Ketamine facilitates your Inner Healing Intelligence to become conscious.
In a clinical study of adults with treatment-resistant depression (TRD),
those who took SPRAVATO® and an oral antidepressant experienced
greater reduction of depressive symptoms at 4-weeks compared to
those who received a placebo plus an oral antidepressant.
Watch Real Life Stories of Patients with TRD who took SPRAVATO®:
SPRAVATO® works differently than other medications to target treatment-resistant depression. (Click here to lear how SPRAVATO® is different)
If you've tried 2+ antidepressants and are still struggling with depressive symptoms, talk to our providers to see if you may have treatment-resistant depression.