Manhattan - New York City
Contact Elevate Medical
Mental Wellness Center
Our Mental Wellness Services
Click on photos below for more information.
- Clinical depression is a debilitating condition that negatively affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. In contrast to normal sadness, clinical depression is persistent sadness and despair that interferes with a person’s ability to experience or anticipate pleasure and significantly interferes with functioning in daily life.
- Are you affected by persistent feelings of anxiousness and despair? Have panic and anxiety attacks taken root into your life? Fret not, you are one of the 40 million people in the United States who suffer from anxiety disorder. Timely treatment is the key to successfully managing mental health issues such as anxiety disorder.
- Restlessness, disturbed sleep, and waking up with exhaustion are all signs of insomnia, and if you find yourself struggling to hit the hay and count the sheep, you are not alone. Elevate medical is a mental wellness service provider in Manhattan, New York City, specializing in diagnosing and treating the root cause of sleep issues like insomnia.
- Anger and stress can lead to frustration, causing anger management issues that can be managed by identifying stressors. Anger management helps people learn steps to stay calm, empowering them to handle tense situations constructively. Anger management reduces the emotional and physical turmoil that anger can cause. Anger management assists you in leading a calm and peaceful life while controlling your reactions and responding in a socially appropriate manner.
- Bipolar disorder is a mental health disorder that leads to unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, concentration, and the ability to function. People who suffer from bipolar disorder experience intense emotional states called mood episodes. Addressing Bipolar disorder with care and compassion can help patients lead fuller and more productive lives.
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a chronic condition that affects millions of children and often continues into adulthood, leading to other mental health issues. ADHD includes persistent problems, such as difficulty sustaining attention, hyperactivity, and impulsive behavior.
- Everyone is forgetful at times, be it misplacing your car keys or forgetting the name of someone you recently met. A standard part of aging is experiencing a degree of memory problems and a modest decline in other thinking skills.
- Though often linked to premenstrual syndrome (PMS), premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) is a more extreme condition that affects how you feel, think, and behave. Like PMS, PMDD symptoms generally develop seven to 10 days before your period, when your hormone levels start to fall. In addition to hormones, your serotonin levels also change during your menstrual cycle.